Frequently asked questions
1. For information about metro cards and bussing for students, please contact Mr. Vonte Murray at 718-794-6063.
2. With general questions or concerns, please contact our Parent Coordinator, Mrs. Tara Rosario-Webb, at 718-794-6125. She is available to speak with you about uniforms, classes or answer any questions or concerns a parent might have.
3. For information regarding Individualized Education Plans (I.E.P.) for students, please contact Ms. Tiffany Walton, our Social Worker, at 718-794-6084. Parents can also access information at http://schools.nyc.gov/Academics/SpecialEducation/default.htm.
4. For information regarding high school articulation, please contact Ms. Tiffany Walton, our Social Worker, at 718-794-6084 or Ms. Silverman, our Guidance Counselor, at 718-794-7927.
5. For information dates and information, you can access the Department of Education website at http://schools.nyc.gov.
- School Number: 462
- Address: 3441 Steenwick Avenue, Bronx, NY 10475
- Phone: 718-794-7970
- Fax: 718-794-7981
- Student Enrollment: 246
- Grades Served: 06, 07, 08, SE
- Principal: Jamaal Bowman
- Parent Coordinator: Tara Rosario-Webb
- PTA President: Sadatu Mamah-Trawill
- PTA Co-President: Cheryl Smith
- District Family Advocate Phone: 718-519-2668
- Community School District: 11
- Community School District Office Phone: 718-519-2620
- Community School District Office Hours: 8:00am-3:00pm
- Community District Superintendent: Meisha Ross Porter
- Education Council President: Pamela Johnson